CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Winter Break & New years' Resolutions

For my winter break I had a lot of fun. I spent alot of time with my family. For christmas i received alot that really interestd me,like : shoes, victoria secret jogging suit & perfume, home theater dvd surround sound system, and clothes . We really had fun playin cards, watching movies, shopping, and having a girl get together. For years i had alot of fun. Me and my other mother was clowning all day cracking jokes and laughing at each other. Later that night we watch movies and had a lot of fun laughing. After new years day i went home and thought real hard about what I wanted my new years resolution to be. For 2009 my new years resolution is to set aside all ignorance and get straight to the the point.

1 comments:

mrs.weezy said...

i really like your new years resolution cause you kno we got kind of the same thing 'G' cause i aint bout to b playen wit nobody diz year kno dat n yo winter break soumd like it was cracken!!!!!!!!