CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SAW A FRIEND CHEATING : REPORT IT, CONFRONT THE FRIEND, NOTHING?



IF I Saw 1 of my friends boyfriend cheating on them , i would not saw anything. I would just contact my freind as soom as possible. I think that if your girlfriend or boyfreind is cheating on you , that means you are not doing something that draws him/her attention. If when i told my friend what had happen and she didnt ask him and thought i was lying, i would just simply just say OK and leave it alone. when she finds out that i was telling t he truth i would say I TOLD YOU I HAD YOUR BACK. Be aware because some of your friends could be sneaky and while they are telling you about your boyfriend/girlfriend they could be watching them because they like them. Watch out for your close friends because them could be the main ones who would have your back when its times for you to know some personal stuff.

1 comments:

mrs.weezy said...

i like yo blog thing cuz itz all pretty and stuff. also i like how you be honest on yours. some people do not be honest they lie some times for know reason . another thing that i like is that you have a picture for all your blogs some of them be cute some be funny. your blog was really interesting to read and look at.!!!!!!!!!!