CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

THE BRAVEST THING I EVER DONE!!

THE BRAVEST THING I EVER DONE IS WHEN WE WERE GETTING ON THE BUS. WHEN WE WENT TO GO SEE MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. ON OUR WAY BACK FROM GOING TO VISIT MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER WE HAD TO CATCH THE BUS. WHILE WE WERE COMING DOWN THE STREET THE BUS WAS COMING SO WE ALL WAS RUNNING EXCEPT MY MOTHER. WHILE WE WAS WAITING THE BUS DRIVER TRIED TO PULL OFF SO I STOPPED HER LIKE "HOLD UP MY MAMA STILL COMING", SO SHE SAID OK. THIS IGNORANT LADY REPLIED " SHE NEED TO HURRY UP" . SO I SAID YOU NEED TO BE QUIET BECAUSE IF I PAYED MY MONEY MY MAMA GOING TO GET ON THIS BUS WEITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AFTER THAT I REALLY FELT BRAVE BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO A OLD LADY BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL.

2 comments:

mrs.weezy said...

owwwwwwww that is so sweet brave.......i feel like i want to look up to you now

Squack said...

she wrote about how her and her mother went to see her granddaddy on the bus in when the bus was coming in she ran for the bus in her mommy couldn't and the bus driver lady was trying to leave inshe told her to wait for her mother